Putting Texans to Work
...One Hire at a Time
A résumé and cover letter might offer a good summary of someone’s credentials, but let’s be honest – they don’t do much to help you get a feel if a candidate will fit your organization.
Similarly, a job description can tell you a lot about a job, but it does little to help you understand much about where you might be working.
That’s why the Amarillo Job Fair so great – they provide an opportunity for both employers and job seekers to learn more about each other in a relaxed environment.
We’re really excited to power the following events for many of the most prestigious employers in the Amarillo area. Whether you’re an employer or job seeker, don’t miss one of these opportunities to strut your stuff.
• Meet face-to-face with outstanding employers looking for candidates just like you
• Learn more about new opportunities in your area or nationwide
• Practice sharing your skills and experience for future interviews
• Meet with candidates matching your immediate hiring need
• Assess the cultural fit of potential employees
• Spread the word about your organization to an audience of qualified professionals
• Share why your organization is a great place to work